Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week at Eagle Crest

So after the wedding my parents, Parker, the boys, and I all went to my parent's house in Eagle Crest (a resort in Central Oregon) for a week. It was a nice little vacation before school starts again and the boys just had a blast.

They loved swimming and playing in the spray ground...
They loved being spoiled by gramma and bampa...They had fun bowling...
They thought golfing was pretty cool, course they were more interested in the sand traps, water, and swinging their clubs around like bats, haha, but they were still cute...
We also went waterskiing Friday which was SO much fun! I think I'll have to do a seperate posting for that one, the boys were super cute-so stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

It was so fun to see you, even if it was just for a few minutes. Your boys are darling! (You and Parker are pretty cute, too. No wonder the twins turned out so good!) Love ya!

Acker Family said...

Such fun pictures! I especially love the one of you and Parker when he's kissing your cheek-too cute! Wish I was there to say hello! Bummer!

JP said...

Sounds like you guys had fun in Oregon, wish we could have joined you! My favorite pic is the boys dunking their heads in the pool at the same time. Give them kisses for me! Good luck starting school Park, we love you too :)

Janae said...

Yay! Looks like fun. I agree, the pics are way cute. Can't wait to see the water skiing!!