Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute Guys...

So I've realized that my last couple posts haven't had pictures of the boys! I know you all love me ever so much but, really, you just want to see my adorable boys! =) So here are two videos of them singing Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree and I Am a Child of God.



Also, Uncle Shane bought them these cute new shirts and the boys think they're just as handsome as can be! Ok, mommy thinks so too =)

Things around here are going well, we are now super stressing about finding a cheap place for the summer AND finding a place in DC! Needless to say, I'm on craigslist 24/7! Our worry is signing a contract somewhere and then things with our house sale falling through!

I am 16 weeks along now and am at that WONDERFUL fat stage, which is perfect for Valentine's Day! =( Sorry babe! Your Valentine is a fatty this year! =( I've decided the second pregnancy is way less exciting than the first. When I was pregnant with the boys I was SO excited to start showing. Now I am super bummed and hating my body. Oh well, I am still absolutely thrilled to meet my little bundle of joy in August! =)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh i LOVE the videos! i miss them. you need to come see me asap. how about sunday or monday we get together???

JaNae Wales said...

That is too cute. Did you get my email? Jaycee is asking to play with Jackson and Josh. Can we get together?
Congrats on your house selling. I am super jealous. We are on month 6 now. ugh.

Nicole said...

I LOVE THOSE BOYS!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE NICOLE!!!!!