Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drama at Wal-Mart...

You never know what'll happen when you go to Wal-Mart! Today I pulled in to the parking lot and saw an ambulance and a ton of police cars. I also noticed there was an EMT carrying a baby in a carrier to the ambulance! I walked in to the store and saw a lady filling out an incident report so me, being the nosy person I am, asked her what had happened. Apparently just a few minutes before, this guy was trying to steal a bunch of stuff from the store and an undercover cop caught him. He started chasing him and the guy TIPPED OVER HIS SHOPPING CART AND HIS 2 MONTH OLD BABY FELL OUT ONTO THE HARD FLOOR! He had hoped it would distract the cops and he could get away! You think, oh he was stealing food or something...no he was stealing electronic crap! He could've cared less about his poor little baby that he dumped out of the cart! Oh, and get this...where was the mom you ask? IN THE "GET AWAY CAR" IN THE FRONT! WATCHING ALL THIS! This world is truly disgusting and it breaks my heart that that poor baby has them for parents. Why do selfish idiots have children? Why can't we just sterilize them? AH!!! Anyways, that's my story for the day.

4 comments:

Janae said...

That is crazy! That poor baby.

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

I saw this story on the news last night. They didn't mention anything about the mother. Did they arrest her, too? I sure hope so! And I sure hope they take that baby away from both those parents. That is heinous!

Meredith & Company said...

Oh, how I hate that place. That's quite the drama! You never know what antics you are going to witness over there...you pretty much take your life in your hands every time you set foot in the place...