Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo Shoot in Underwears and T-shirts....

The boys were cute tonight playing so I got my camera out and got some pics...

Josh actually took this picture...

Jackson asked me to take a picture of the Thomas on his bum so he could see it...

They had a blast taking turns hiding in their bins...


Look at those manly men! No, Jack is not potty trained but he went poop in the potty today for the first time so I let him wear underwear for a while, he was SOOO excited to be "just like Joshy" but then he peed in them. I'm not going to worry about potty training him until after we move next month, it'll be hard to focus on taking him potty when I'm trying to get the house packed up. The good news, my mom is taking the boys up to Oregon for 5 days so we can move in peace! The boys are so excited to fly on an airplane! They'll be so cute! THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

5 comments:

Loni said...

Don't you love moms?
Those pictures are so cute. I love little men in underwear

Brent said...

Why buy these cute guys toys?? All they need are a couple of plastic bins to be happy happy happy! Darling pictures of their studly buff bodies in their T-shirts and unnerwear. Anxious to have them in Oregon for a few days!

Jami said...

I never thought Jackson looked much like you guys until I saw that picture that Josh took of him...he looks just like Parker!

Acker Family said...

Fun pictures! Those can be great blackmail when they are older :) Your boys are so cute!

JP said...

Way to go Jack, going in the big boy potty! I bet he was so proud. Can't wait to watch my favorite nephews next month! How's the kazoo practicing going?