Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our House Sold!

We got some good news this week, our house sold after only being on the market for less than two weeks! We were really excited that it happened so fast! In this market you have to be grateful for being able to sell! We are supposed to close on April 1st so they could potentially back out between now and then but let's hope all goes well! While I am THRILLED about our house selling, it's now kinda hitting me that we have to LEAVE our home in less than two months! I am super sad now! I love our house and love so many things about it, I'm not looking forward to downsizing this summer and also when we move out to DC. =( I hope whoever moves in loves it as much as I have! So we're looking for a place to live from April-August anywhere from Lehi to Provo so if anyone has any ideas let me know!!!

If you wanna see the little virtual tour click here...

6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

YAy! I hope you come to Provo!!

Jami said...

Jenn your house looks so clean! Way to go!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Congrats that is great news!! I am sure the person who buys it will love it. I actually keep in touch with the woman who bought our first house :)

Daisha said...

Are you having your baby before or after you move? Congrats on selling the house.

Molly said...

Congrats on selling your house! That must take a lot of stress off things for now! We are sooo excited you guys took the job in D.C. and we are planning to come visit!

Riddle Girl said...

Congrats on selling your house...But we are so going to miss such GREAT people in our ward! You, your husband and your cute boys will surely be missed! I know I will never find teachers as reliable and clever as the two of you. I always love walking in to your class and seeing the cute things you do! Thank you for being WONDERFUL!