Friday, February 6, 2009

Jenn's Thoughts...

So I'm kinda just in the mood to type so bear with me, this may be boring-haha.

First off, Josh is still doing great going potty. He's had no accidents and always tells me when he has to go potty. I am SO proud and am wondering if I'll be lucky enough to have Jackson be this easy to potty train!? Probably not.

Second, I had my doctors appt today and everything looks great! The little heartbeat brought tears to my eyes, I just love this baby so much already and can't wait to hold him/her in my arms! I get to find out the sex March 3rd, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more negative note I've been thinking lately about things that bother me and I just want to get them out...

1) Slow drivers in the fast lane, seriously people, if you aren't in a hurry why do you insist on holding up everyone who is?! Then there's the classy people who flip you off when you pass them, excuse me what did I do to you beside have to go around your SLOW RUDE LAZY butt!?

2) People smoking and driving. I love when people can't signal or yield or something because they're too busy lighting up-yet everyone is so concerned about teenagers and texting. Also, I love how smokers flick them out of the window when they're done, no regard for anyone else.

3) The fact that Obama likes to appoint people who either don't have any experience or who choose (or are too dumb to figure out how and when to pay) not to pay their taxes. No wonder Democrats want to raise taxes, they don't pay them!

4) The fact that if Bush had appointed these people he would've been hanged by now.

5) Why do people have to advertise on their big nasty trucks that they love to hunt?

6) I hate being at this stage in pregnancy, is she fat or is she pregnant?

7) I think it's hilarious how everyone is running out to get guns because they're worried about what Obama might do, they've gone this long without one but suddenly it's crucial they have one in their home.

8) I hate when people ask me, "is it 1 or 2 this time?" I tell them I'm having just one and they say, "oh good!" or "I'm so glad!" or "I bet you're relieved!" It kinda offends me, because why is twins seen as a bad thing? I love having twins and would've been fine having them again!!!

9) I'm sick of Parker being in school, I miss him...

10) I hope my baby is healthy, I feel so blessed with Jackson and Josh and I wonder how can I get this lucky again!?

Anyways, sorry to bore everyone I just had some thoughts on my mind, haha. I promise next post will have lots of pics of my cute boys. =)

3 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

I'm so going to ask you on Sunday if it is 1 or 2! :)
It's nice to see everyone has things that bug them. This way the rest of us don't feel bad about being irritated about things too.

Janae said...

First off, Good job Josh! I'm proud of him. I hope Jackson doesn't give you grief. Rylee is driving me crazy with the potty training, I am starting to wonder if she will ever use the toilet!

I will be so excited to hear if you are having a girl or boy. And are you sure it is only 1? because it would totally suck if you had twins again. HAHAHA.

Acker Family said...

Jenn you crack me up! So nice to hear honesty though! :) I always loved hearing the baby's heartbeat-it's the best! I can't believe you find out March 3rd! That is just around the corner! Post some belly pics will ya?!