Monday, February 2, 2009

Potty Training Update...

So for all those who are on the edge of your seats wanting to know how Joshy is doing with his potty training here goes! HE IS DOING SOOO WELL!!! I know I know, I'm his mom so I'm biased but I've just heard so many horror stories about potty training, especially boys, and I've had a great experience! We started last Tuesday and he has probably had a total of 4 accidents in that time frame-none of which were poo accidents-yay!!! He wakes up dry and tells us he has to go potty, I am just so proud of him! I'm taking him to the gym playplace today so we'll see how he does. Yesterday at church he told his nursery teacher he had to go potty then held it while they came to get us! I thought that was a big step!
The cutest thing ever has been Jackson, Josh's biggest fan at his side every single time he's gone to the bathroom. Whenever Joshy says he has to go potty Jack runs upstairs and sits by the potty ready to watch and help. When Josh is done Jack asks Josh if he can flush it, then he says "me so proud of you Josh!" or "You're such a big boy Josh!" Hahahahaha, it's so cute!

Good job Josh!!! Keep it up!!!

3 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Congrats, it is so nice to have an easy transition with potty training, sounds like he really has the hang of it! Keep up the good work!!

Justina Selim said...

Cute trsin undies, haha! Hopefully Jack will want to now that he sees Josh doing it!

Acker Family said...

YAY! Way to go! Gotta love those underwear shots-you can blackmail him in the future :) Too cute!