Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coloring and Dragging...

Weird title, I know. I'm not feeling very creative today. We are stuck inside today (despite the beautiful weather) because I tripped going up the stairs and really hurt my leg. I can barely walk. So the boys have been coloring a lot. Josh is really working on staying in the lines so he can be ready for preschool in the fall. It's so cute. He is so proud and takes so long working on his pages.

Here's his "spiderman" which is actually his first drawing that's ever resembled anything... Here he is showing off his Winnie the Pooh coloring...What was Jackson doing? Well, he says he doesn't want to learn to color in the lines because he doesn't want to go to preschool because "it takes for too long." So he's been playing with Tyce. He loves to drag Tyce all around the house. He can't carry him so this is how he moves Tyce to where he wants him...

It cracks me up. Tyce loves it, he loves any interaction with his brothers!

3 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

Good thing you have some nice hardwood floors or Tyce may have been in for some rug burns!
It looks like the keep busy with some mighty fun things!
I hope you heal quickly!

Loni said...

haha..so cute. I love Tyce's face! I hope your leg gets better!

Lindsay said...

"this is how he moves Tyce to where he wants him" HAHAHAHA. i laughed so hard when i read that. Jackson cracks me up. and Joshy is a smart boy. and i get to see Tyce in like a month. YAY!