Monday, March 15, 2010

Daddy, Chopsticks, and Flowers...

Parker is home!!! YAY!!! I hate being away from him, we just love time together and have such a hard time being apart. The boys are super excited to have him back as well. Tonight we got Panda because I was exhausted (4 hours of sleep last night, thank you Tyce). Joshy learned how to use chop sticks! I was so proud of him. It didn't take him long at all and he was SO determined! Eventually he goes, "Mommy I am just SO hungry I think I'll just poke my chicken with my fork." Haha.

Here he is first trying... Success!Jack says, "take a picture of me with my cookie!" Haha, blurry but cute...In Sunbeams Jackson made Daddy and flower that he has been SO excited to give to him...
Well the boys are down now it's time for 24 with my honey!!! Yay!!!

3 comments:

Acker Family said...

YAY glad Parker is home! And I'm impressed your kids use chopsticks-I still don't know how!! :)

Lindsay said...

cute picture of daddy and jack. i bet they were so excited to see him! i can't wait to see those boys!!!

JP said...

Okay Jenn, just letting you know I totally dropped the ball last night! No excuse, just plain forgot to do it :) Anyway, I'm doing it now. Wanted to say I'm glad Parker is back, and good for Josh! I love Jackson's smile when he's giving his flower to Parker, so adorable. Love you!