Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mom Morrill Part 3...

Saturday afternoon Parker and I headed down to Richmond (about two hours south) to see the play Wicked! My parents gave us tickets for Christmas along with a gift card for dinner and a hotel! We have been super excited and it worked out great that Michelle could come watch the boys overnight! We loved the play and are now listening to the sound track all the time.

Here we are outside the theater, we wanted the Wicked sign in the background but turns out the guy we asked to take the picture was slightly drunk, haha, who gets drunk for a play, really? By the way, I'm not really that fat my coat just makes me look wide...hahaha... So here's the sign...
Haha, our attempt at a cute picture of the two of us before the play started...We had a wonderful night. The hotel was really nice and we even treated ourselves to room service for breakfast! Overpriced, yes, but so convenient! THANK YOU mom and dad for everything!
Don't worry, the boys didn't miss us at all. They had so much fun with grandma. They had a camp out in the basement, made cookies, and got lots of little surprises. One of which was water guns! When we pulled up they were outside playing...
I did miss happy little Tyce...

Thanks mom for coming to see us, it meant so much to all of us. The boys keep asking when you're coming back! WE LOVE YOU!!!

But we won't be lonely for too long, a friend of Parker's is coming to stay this week then in 2 weeks NICOLE IS COMING FOR A WEEK! Yay! Then I get to go to Utah for Lindsay's graduation! So much to look forward to! =)

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

How nice to be able to get away! Dan and I have yet to leave Shad over-night, someday! I was surprised to see you doing your hair kinda curly, you look good. Hopefully they left the "philosopher's club" part out of the play. If you have read the book, it is a little out there! Let me know when you are coming into town! If you would return calls I wouldn't have to leave full-blown letters as comments on your blog!!!

Mikaela said...

I just noticed how carried away I got with my apostrophe marks, it feels like I am shouting through my post. (of course Dan says I talk that loud so maybe . . )

Justina Selim said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun with all your fam! So many fun things for you guys to do over there! We need to make our way over there! We really missed you guys at Aiden's party! :->

Jill said...

I LOVE Wicked! We are trying to get to San Fran to see it. We missed the cherry blossoms in DC by a week when we went a few years back. Would love to come again and see them. DC is GORGEOUS in the Spring.