Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday I had a nice relaxing Mother's Day.  I woke up to breakfast in bed, adorable home made gifts from my boys, and them singing to me. 

Church was nice, the talks were really good (at least as much as I heard, Josh was driving me crazy).  The twins sang with the primary and that brought tears to my eyes.  Relief Society was great, we had a good lesson and CHEESECAKE instead of the usual plant!  I was really happy about that, the last thing I need as a mom is one more thing to take care of! 

After church I had a nap then laid in bed reading for an hour, it was so nice!  Parker made a yummy curry dinner, we put the kids down, then watched some of our shows.  It was a nice day!

Here are the questionaires the twins filled out about me...

Josh's....


In case you can't read it, it says:
How old is your mom?  21
What is your mom's favorite color?  Pink
What is your most favorite meal that your mom cooks?  Muffins
What do you like to do with your mom?  Play
What is your  mom's favorite thing to do?  Do dishes
What color eyes does your mom have?  Brown
What's your favorite thing about your mom?  Love

Jack's...


How old is your mom?  35
What is your mom's favorite color?  Pink
What is your most favorite meal that your mom cooks?  Makroni and Cheese
What do you like to do with your mom?  Play ball
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?  Play with me
What color of eyes does your mom have?  Browan
What's your favorite thing about your mom?  That she is pretty

SOOO sweet of Jack to say I'm pretty, melts my heart.  However, I am NOT 35!!  I like Josh's guess better, haha.  Anyways, it was sweet and I love being a mom to my boys!!

I also want to tell my mom and mother in law how much I love them.  Mother's Day is always hard because I want to be WITH my moms to celebrate them, tell them how much I love them, and hug them.  But, that is not in the cards right now so this will have to do... 

I LOVE YOU MOMS!!!!!!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hahahhahah both of those are hilarious!! i didn't know you had josh at 16?? and that doing dishes is your favorite! hahahaha