Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 4

Results of Week 4:

Weight Lost: 3 pounds
Total Weight Lost:  11.5 pounds

I'm happy with how this week went, I feel good about my progress but it's also frustrating to see how far I still have to go.  22 pounds more would be nice, 32 would be ideal.  But if I can average 11 pounds a month then I'll have reached my goal in two to three more months!  I really like this program, it is so do-able.  I have definitely changed my eating habits, but I am not "dieting" or starving or depriving myself.  For example, I used to go to Wendy's and get their 10 piece chicken nuggets with ranch to dip.  Holy calories!  Now I get the 5 piece and either no dip or honey, and a side salad.  So I still am able to get the chicken nuggets (they're one of my fav fast food things) but I am able to do it a little smarter.  Don't get me wrong, it's not easy!  It's hard when I'm out and about and see people eating, or smell restaurants, or see the candy aisle at the grocery store (my favorite aisle).  But I love the mantra, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.  SO true.  There are very few things that I've decided are worth the huge number of points.  However, two splurges that I never regret are Quiznos sandwhiches and Coldstone ice cream.  I save up my points and have no regrets  :)  Here's to another week!

No comments: