Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tyce's First Dentist Appointment

Today was Tyce's first dentist appointment!  I was pretty nervous, he's only two and I had no idea how he would be.  We talked about it all week and he got super excited (even though he had no idea what to expect).  He was an angel, a little apprehensive when they first laid the seat back and he also wasn't a big fan of the flossing.  But he didn't cry or squirm, he was so good!  The dentist and hygenists were very impressed with him.  :)

Here they are in the bathroom before we went in...

 Waiting to start...
 He was watching TV here, hence the looking up...
 Brave boy...
 Joshy getting his flouride...
 Jackson getting his mouth rinsed out...
 Dentist checking Josh (who has perfect teeth)...
 The dentist was so impressed with my "well behaved, polite, friendly, and clean teethed boys" that she asked for a picture for her website...
After they were done they got stickers, ninja guys, and popcorn from the dentist!  I'm glad my kids like the dentist, I hope it stays that way.  I really like our dentist and they have a fun waiting room with a play kitchen, which my boys love.  They ask to go early so they can play there!  Hilarious.  Now we're off to their baseball game!

1 comment:

Brent said...

What an amazing trio of Grandsons I have!! So cute and well behaved! Good job Parker and Jenn!