Sunday, May 27, 2012

Swimming!!!

If you know me at all you know that one of my favorite places to be is in the water.  Probably because I spent 13 years swimming competitively, I feel so at home in the water.  Our neighborhood pool opened on Saturday and we were all super excited to go play!  It was 90 degrees so it was a great way to beat this miserable humid heat. 

They all got new swimming suits this year...











The twins are really comfortable in the water now, even in the deep end.  They still need to work on their big arms that they learned last year but they can hold their own while they play which is great.  Tyce was a huge wuss last year but he did great yesterday, floating around in the ring but himself and also jumping in by himself.  I think this will be a fun summer at the pool!!!  Here's to fun in the water, happy kids, tan Jenn, and sleepy kids for bedtime!  :)

3 comments:

Daisha said...

The stake RS is doing a triathlon. I was crazy enough to sign up! Wish you were here to teach me, I might drown doing 500m!!

Brent said...

I love how confident the twins are in the water and I'm sure Tyce will be there soon. Makes summer play so much more enjoyable for everyone. Anxious to see those boys!!!!

Justina Selim said...

Looks like so much fun! We don't have a neighborhood pool anymore and I am missing it! The kiddie pool in the back just isn't quite as fun haha.