Sunday, July 27, 2014

Utah Trip Part 8

After we got back from McCall we spent five more days with my family.  Unfortunately Parker had to fly back to DC for work so it was just me and the boys.  Here's what we did that week...
 
Daybreak (where my parents have their second home) is SUCH an awesome community!  The parks are super fun and unique.  Here they are playing in the little creek...
One night my grandparents invited us up to their condo in downtown SLC to swim and eat.  We brought Mason with us too and the boys had lots of fun...

Nothing beats a home cooked meal by my Grandma!!!  She even topped it off with a yummy WHITE cake for me!!!  Everyone always makes chocolate cakes, ew, but my grandma loves me so much she made me a white one  :)
I finally got to go see Scheels!  My boys have been talking about it for two years!  It definitely lived up to it's hype...it's a HUGE sporting goods store that makes Cabelas look not so cool.  There's even a ferris wheel inside!




 My wonderful mom surprised us girls with a GIRLS NIGHT OUT...dinner and WICKED!!! 
 We were all super excited.  Abbi and Livi had never seen it before.

 Our seats were awesome!  I sat half the time in these seats...
 And half the time in these...
It was fun being so close to the stage and I LOVED the play!  It was so hard to not sing during the play but when we got in the car we all rocked out to the CD  :) 
 It was a fantastic night, thank you so much mom!!!

Where were the boys?  Well at BOYS NIGHT OUT of course!  They went to Lowe's Extreme Airsports and Taco Bell, everything my boys could ever want...
 
 
 
Huge thank you to my dad and Jason for watching the boys for me!!!

Grandpa doing magic tricks...
 Hangtime...

 Grandma snuggling baby Emma...
 The last night with my fam we headed down to a fun park to play...
It's always so hard to say goodbye to my parents, sisters, nieces, and nephews.  This time was especially hard because it could very well be next SUMMER before I see them again!  Luckily my parents are coming this fall to visit.  THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC TIME MOM, DAD, LINDS, DANA, JASON, GRANDMA, AND GRANDPA!  LOVE YOU!!! 

Only one more post then I'm all caught up!

No comments: