Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tyce Turns 5!!!!

Five years ago today a wonderful little boy came into our lives, blessing us with a super fun personality and lots of love.  He has been so excited for this birthday because he was having his first ever friend party!  With Tyce being as social as he is the idea of all his friends together was just fantastic!  Here are a million pics from the day...
 
He got breakfast in bed, he requested donuts and egg on toast.  We decided to do the egg at the table but he had his donut in bed and he thought he was pretty cool (no he doesn't usually use sippy cups but when he's drinking OJ in bed, absolutely!)...


 He got to open his family presents in the morning...








He was thoroughly spoiled by all his grandparents and great grandparents!

Later in the day was his friend party at...CHUCK E CHEESE!!!  I always swore I'd never to a party there because of the chaos but I figured if we did it on a weekday at 4pm it wouldn't be too crowded and I was right!  We were the ONLY party there and the whole place really wasn't crowded at all so it was perfect!

Here's the adorable birthday boy...
 And his brothers...
 And his wonderful family  :)
 Daddy and Tyce...
 Tyce and his BFF Jakey...
 Dancing with Chucky...

 Jack, Josh, Brianna and Jake...
 Siah, Miguel, and Adam...
 Petey and Joe...
 My wonderful girl friends...Kimberly, Traci, Casey, Lori, Gail, and Vicky...
Luke, Luke, John, Cate, Sarah, Leah, Chelsea, and Anthony...
 Blowing out his #5 candle on his homemade vanilla cupcake that he requested...

 

 Tyce and Parker in the "ticket blaster"...


 They got over 2,000 tickets and Tyce was SO excited!
The whole silly clan!  We had 19 kids in total and they were all good and all seemed to have a great time!  Pete, Joe, Adam, Chucky, Brianna, Jackson, Miguel, Sarah, Chelsea, Anthony, Leah, John, Jake, Anna, Siah, Tyce, Luke, Cate, Luke, and Josh! 


 
After the party we came home and opened gifts, he got some GREAT stuff!  His friends were so thoughtful and generous it really made me realize how lucky he is to have the friends he does.  And how lucky we are as a family to have such great people in our lives. 

I love my Tyce so much, I know he was sent to our family for a reason.  He is my outgoing child.  He is my funny child.  He is my sensitive child.  He is my loving child.  I love his sense of humor, the way he talks, the way he hugs.  I love how sweet he is to girls and babies...especially the Stathis girls.  He is always looking out for their needs before his.  I love his imagination.  I love him for everything he is and everything he brings to our family.  At age five Tyce loves to read, play outside, build things, play pretend, play My Little Ponies and "Family" with Leah and Sarah, and watch American Ninja Warrior and So You Think You Can Dance.  He is not at all interested in riding his bike, even with training wheels. He detests "cawwots, the owange ones."  I make him eat two baby carrots when we have them for dinner and he just hates them.  Blueberries and carrots are his least favorite food.  He also dislikes rice, any form of potatoes, and ice cream!  He loves pizza, spaghetti, oatmeal, eggs, turkey sandwiches, chicken, green beans, slim jims, and popcorn.  He loves playing with his friends, especially Jake, Siah, and Leah and Sarah.  He is super tall for his age and is growing like a weed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYCE PARKER MORRILL!!!

No comments: