Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving this year! Thanksgiving is never a let down in my family because we have SO many good cooks in the family that the dinner is always amazing! We had Thanksgiving at my grandparent's condo in downtown Salt Lake and we had my mom's WHOLE side of the family there, well except my uncle and his fam who are "estranged" from our family, long story, don't ask. It was great to get everyone together, you know me, I just love family!!!

Lindsay and Jason, their first Thanksgiving together...
Dana, David, and Mason...My dad and my Uncle Darin...
My grandpa and my mom, they look so much alike...

The kids kept entertained playing with cars on the dance floor...

Jackson wouldn't even consider joining us for a family picture...

My mom and her sister Denae...

Jack had fun playing the organ...

Me, Josh, and my precious nieces...

Grandma and Grandpa, the two who started this whole thing...

How cute are my boys...

Parker looks cute, don't mind my bad bad hair day...

The whole fam...

Aside from the yummy food, it was a good day to reflect on the countless blessings my family and I have been blessed with. I am so grateful for my family, my friends, the gospel in my life, health, the ability to get an education, and the opportunity I have to live in America. Sometimes I think, I'm so not deserving of all I have!!! I guess I just need to try and be grateful everyday for what I have been given and not stress about everything that I don't have or want. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

Val said...

Looks like fun! We should get together soon. Maybe when your parents are in town next and we can all hang out? Just a thought...

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I was thinking that your hair looked really cute. Glad you had a good time with your family.

Acker Family said...

What fun to have such a big family get together! I love your boys' spikey hair :) Too cute!

Brent said...

Thanks Jenn....I really enjoyed the recap of our Thanksgiving...and thanks for the picture of the Whole Fam....and thanks for using the picture that included everyone but ME....I guess I'm not part of the family anymore...I guess I know where I stand in your mind....good timing, too...right before Christmas!! I'll remember this!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! Thanks.

Jenn