Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week with Tara!

I had such a fun week because my best friend Tara came to visit! She and her precious little girl Sophie stayed with us Tuesday through Friday and it was so nice having them here. Tara and I have been best friends since we were about 3 years old, our parents grew up together so we have a lot of history! She has always lived in Boise so we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we get together it's just like we were never apart! I also LOVED having a little girl crawling around my house! =) The boys loved Sophie and were really cute with her, except they called her a HIM, haha. "Mommy, me hold him me hold him." It was also really nice cuz Tara was able to babysit the twins during my endoscopy and when I got my hair done! Thanks Tara!

Adorable Sophie helping herself to some dried cherries...
They all had fun in the tub together, but Sophie kept her distance-haha...
We went to the park and had a picnic but poor Sophie got too cold...


Tara and Sophie...Hanging out on the bathroom counter...

Friday night Tara's husband, Phil, drove over so we all wanted to go out to dinner! My wonderful sister and her husband babysat all three kids for us and we had SO much fun going out without them! We went to McGrath's and had YUMMY dinners!!

We made our cute husbands sit by each other and pose for a picture...

Tara and I (notice my dark hair!?)...

Auntie Lindsay and the twins...

Uncle Jason and cheesy Joshy...

This was Jack's face when Lindsay asked him if he'd like to spend the night there sometime...

The three cute kids in their jammies...

It was so fun having Tara here all week, I already miss her! However, her and I don't eat very well when we get together so maybe it's a good thing she's gone! Haha. I love you Tara and thanks for coming!!! Well, I'm off to Salt Lake to go grocery shopping at the GLUTEN FREE STORE, yay.

3 comments:

Brent said...

What a fun time you had with Tara Joe - lots of fun memories with you two (mud baths at Lucky Peak - lost in Virginia, snow fort in Black Butte, etc.) And your hair is so pretty - almost like your natural color...wait...I can't even remember what that was...but you're beautiful!!

Acker Family said...

Love the pictures and glad you had such a fun week! I love your hair!! Makes me wanna go dark :) And sorry to hear about the gluten free diet. I've got a friend that just found out too! At least you can start feeling better! Hang in there!

Joanie said...

Are you still going private? I haven't got an invite from you yet! Cute hair, cute boys :)