Monday, November 24, 2008

The Joys of Twin Boys...

It seems the boys have been exceptionally "busy" these past couple weeks. They are literally into EVERYTHING and with twins, it's double the trouble and double the mess! Last week while I was in the shower apparently they found my camera and had a wonderful time with it...I even have proof...


Well the good news is it looks like they shared pretty well! And, heck, they took some pretty good pictures!
The other night I was on the couch reading and the boys were in the kitchen, "blowing out daddy's birthday candles." Don't freak out, they weren't playing with fire...
They were putting all my fruit in the microwave to make it "hot" then they would blow them out like candles, hahaha, it entertained them for an hour! The good news is, they didn't even turn the microwave on! It was cute until I heard someone say, "uh oh," I went in to find a nice mixture of salt and water all over my kitchen floor! Harmless, yes, but a PAIN to clean up!
Tub time is always trouble time, Parker says it's cuz I leave them in there too long-but hey, it's my time to blog!!! Haha. The other day I turned around to this...
 
*PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO PERVERTS"
 
Yes, they do have the cutest little bums ever BUT they are not supposed to be doing cannon balls into the tub! They were laughing their heads off, which made it hard for me to get mad, so I took a picture instead!
Everyone always always always asks me the same thing everywhere I go..."oh TWINS, I bet that is so hard!" My answer is always the same..."the first year was hell, but now it's so fun because they play so cute together." It's true, they do make double the mess and double the work for me but watching them play hide and seek or read books to eachother or play house together is so incredibly precious and I wouldn't change them for a single child for anything in the world! I love my twins!!!
How cute are my little hoodlems playing outside...

6 comments:

Acker Family said...

I love the pictures! Especially of the naked bums! :) I can't imagine having twins-but you make it look easy and fun! Such cute boys!

Molly said...

Oh your boys are so cute, and I am one of the many to add "I can't imagine having twins!" But it looks like so much fun the older they get!

Val said...

They are hysterical! I love the bathtub picture. You're are going to have some great blackmail photos in years to come...

Lindsay said...

hahahah i love my boys. lindsay cookie monster next week! lindsay cookie monster next week!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I say you are a saint for taking care of two boys, I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with my Ayda. I love the bathtub picture... maybe they will be divers!

Brent said...

Oh Jenn, that picture of the boys in the bathtub reminds me of when your Mom and I used to....well, never mind. Thanks for the entertaining pictues and narrative. And remember, sometimes we're all laughing with you and sometimes we're all laughing at you!