Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had a fun Halloween this year with the boys, they were so excited about trick or treating and talked about it ALL day! We went up to Bountiful and went trick or treating with my sis and her kids which was so fun to see the 5 kids all dressed up. My parents and grandparents were all in town too so they were able to go trick or treating with us! We went up in the hills of Bountiful so we even got some king size candy bars! Jackpot! Haha.

Aren't they the cutest zebras and giraffes EVER!?


My mom and Abbi were green witches! Abbi thought it was SO cool to have paint on her face, and to look just like grandma-who she LOVES!

The whole trick or treating clan...


My gay husband and his princess umbrellas...

The boys and Livi checking out all their candy...

The kids all had so much fun and did so well trick or treating-despite the rain and wind! Jackson and Josh would say, "thanks you happy hallowEEEEEn" to every house and it was hilarious.

After we were done trick or treating we went back to my sister's house for a while and then my parents took the boys to their hotel for the night! It was a nice break and I was SO looking forward to sleeping in but, of course, I get sick. I was up most of the night congested with a horrible sore throat. HOW ANNOYING, I hate being sick. Anyways...here are some pics of the boys at my parent's hotel...

Prayer time...

This is how my parents found them after they fell asleep...how precious are twins!?

As if we weren't all tired enough from Halloween, today was Abbi's baptism! I can't believe my niece is 8! It was a wonderful day but I am feeling awful (Josh keeps saying, "mommy's chin hurts" hahaha, so I am going to get to bed and I'll do the baptism post tomorrow! Something to look forward to, because I know how all of you LOVE my blog, haha.

6 comments:

Janae said...

I DO love your blog. And oh my gosh, the boys look so precious as little giraffe and zebra. How adorable!!! And I think princesses go very well with Parker. It should be a new look for him. haha. Anyways, we should definitely get together next week. i'll email you (or you can email me).

Justina Selim said...

I LOVE your blog! :-> the pic of the boys sleeping is so precious! I love their costumes! They are so cute! Glad you guys had fun!

Loni said...

The boys' costumes are so cute. I love the picture of them sleeping. SOOOOOOOO sweet!

Val said...

I laughed out loud at the gay husband comment. What a trooper! I WANT TWINS! Well, in another life maybe. But dang, they are just the sweetest. That picture of them holding hands and sleeping is the cutest thing I've ever seen. You're a lucky mom!

Brent said...

Jenn, you forgot to point out that the reason the boys were so cute Trick or Treating and sleeping together at the hotel was because they were with their favorite people in the world - GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!!

Acker Family said...

CUTE boys! I love their costumes! I also loved the picture of your 'gay' husband! :)