Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daddy Is So Proud...

So today when I went to pick up the boys at the gym playplace after my workout the lady told me that some kid was picking on Josh the whole time. She said Josh was just trying to play with this ball and this kid kept pestering him (stupid punk kids, haha). So tonight at dinner I was telling Parker about it...

Parker: "Joshy was a kid being mean to you at the playplace today?"
Josh: "Ya, he try to take my ball away! He mean to me all day!"
Jackson: "Me just run away."

Hahahaha, so good to know that Jackson doesn't stand up for Josh, he just runs away! Hahaha, daddy was SO proud! =)

Random cute pics...
Yes, they have "raisin boogers" in their noses...

4 comments:

Brent said...

2 questions: Who taught them to put raisins in their nose? And did they eat the raisins after playing with them? Just curious......

Riddle Girl said...

I hope it's ok that I have been peeking at your blog.
The raisins gave me a good laugh for the day!
Tell the boys "Thanks!"
-Heather Riddle

Lindsay said...

hahaha me just run away. good job jack! tell joshy to beat him up! none of this picking on my nephews crap!

Michelle said...

Apparently Parker was babysitting (Football game on T.V.) That explains the raisin boogers! I love it.