Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tub Time...

Tub time is one of my favorite times with the boys because they have the funniest conversations with eachother! They also play hilarious games and always make eachother laugh. This morning this was their conversation while playing with their Noah's Ark animals...

Josh: Me want to play with the zebra Jack
Jack: No, you play with the giraffe Josh
Josh: When I get older, me play the zebra?
Jack: Ya, when you get older and bigger like me
Josh: Ya Jack, you older and bigger than me huh?
Jack: Ya, I am...someday you will be bigger Josh.

HAHAHAHAHA, I love it! Apparently they don't know they're twins! Although, Jack is a couple inches and a couple pounds bigger! So cute, they crack me up!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Hey I think I'm phoneless this whole week...I'll explain later but as far as lunch tomorrow we'll have to just pick a place and time beforehand. You can email me and let me know when and where. That will probably be my only way to communicate. Frustrating huh!

Lindsay said...

hahahahaha that is hilarious.

Michelle said...

That is so cute with Jackson being the big brother! What, no pictures?! Haha

Janae said...

that is freaking funny!