Thursday, January 29, 2009

Terrific Tuesday...

We had a really fun day on Tuesday as a family. Parker took the day off from school (all he had was his tax class and he's kinda a tax pro already :) so he can manage skipping every so often) so we decided to have some much needed fun family time! First we took the boys to their first movie! I was kinda nervous to see how they did because they have yet to sit through a whole movie at home and have never watched TV for longer than 5 minutes at a time so I was curious to see how they did. We took them to Madagascar 2 at the dollar theater and they were SO cute! They lasted about halfway through the movie and then lost interest, but it was ok cuz there was only like 15 people in the theater so I don't think they were too distracting to anyone. Also, for $0.75 per person I think it was worth it. They LOVED the endless popcorn and sprite though, that was probably their favorite part!

After the movie we took them to the little playplace at University Mall, they loved hanging inside the dinosaur bones...

After the mall we went to Auntie Lindsay's house for a few minutes, which they always love! Then we took them to McDonalds to play for over an hour, and they had SO much fun! It was a fun day for them and they both fell asleep in about 5 minutes on the way home, which was nice. I love my family!

On a side note, Joshy said something cute yesterday...him, Jack, and daddy were at Costco and Joshy just randomly said..."me get baptized, go way under water!" We were kinda surprised he knew about baptism because we really haven't talked to them about it yet! So when they came home I asked Josh where he learned about baptism and he goes, "Jesus taught me mommy! Me get baptized, go under water, just like Jesus!" It was SOOOO precious! I just love their little spirits at such a young age!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

you didnt tell me about what joshy said! how did he know that??

Brent said...

What amazing and precious grandsons I have!!!! Treasure these memories with your special boys!!

Justina Selim said...

Sorry we missed the movie, fun to go with Parker though! I love how Parker is playing with his phone in the picture, haha.

Michelle said...

These boys continue to amaze me! Are you sure you got them enough popcorn? I love it!!