Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random Post...

I don't really have anything important to post about but I am in a typing mood so here goes!!! The boys are finally out of their high chairs and into booster chairs, which may seem like a small thing but last night at dinner they just looked SO grown up to me! In some ways it is nice, they're becoming easier to take care of and what not, BUT...I can't help but be sad! Luckily I have another one on the way to help curve some of that baby hungriness!!!

They have been growing and developing so well and they are so smart! They love to learn, read, and sing and are still just not interested in TV. Jackson has been very sensitive to me since I've been so sick, he will just walk up to me and give me loves and rub my stomach, it makes my heart melt. He will sing me songs to cheer me up and it ALWAYS does! Josh is into saying prayers by himself now and gets so proud when he does. He is also playing cute with Jackson, always trying to include him in what he is doing.

Here are the boys today before church...

They both love church and nursery and come home telling us all the new things and songs they learned, it's amazing how much they can learn at such a young age!

So my ultrasound is Wednesday and for some reason I'm so nervous something is going to be wrong! I'm 10 weeks and have been really sick and have lost weight, which worries me. I'm also excited though to find out how many babies I'm having! Chances are it's one, but you never know! Anyways, sorry this is a little boring...I'll post Wednesday, hopefully with good news!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute church clothes! yay for the new baby. you should name it PHEOBO.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am sorry you have been so sick, but some doctors will tell you that is a good sign that things are on the right track. I hope everything goes well wed. we have an ultrasound on tuesday to see what we are having.

Val said...

I've decided it's a little girl. And just one. I'm just posting that for the record. I will guess the size and weight later. I'm sure you're waiting for that with bated breath! Have fun. And don't worry, all is well, I'm sure. I worried through all my pregnancies.

Pearson's said...

good luck with the ultrasound tomorrow. And don't worry I'm sure everything is fine. You being so sick is a good sign that baby is ok. Even though it suck for you to be so sick. Take care of yourself! Can't wait to hear the news about how many are in that tummy!

Acker Family said...

First of all, you look so good in those pictures with your boys! Second of all, don't worry...it's going to be fine. I know how that goes though, you just want to know everything is ok! You better let us know how your appt goes! Glad you were able to get away but sorry you were sick! At least family was around to help with the boys!

Melissa said...

Jenn you are so darling. I love how much you adore your boys. It's been so fun to hang out lately. I'll be sad when you move.