Saturday, January 10, 2009

Farm Country...

Yesterday my friend Melissa and I took our kids to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point to see all the animals. It was fun but SOOO cold! We didn't realize that most of it was outside and it was about 30 degrees and windy as can be! We were the only people there! But the kids had fun. Then we went to a yummy deli and ended up talking for like 2 hours! It was a fun day!

Getting ready to go...
They liked the wood cow...
They wanted all the toys in the gift shop, haha...The pony ride...can you tell how freezing they are???

The whole clan...how cute are Melissa's girls??Later that night we went to my sister Lindsay's house for dinner and games. Our friend Nicole is in town from Oregon and the boys have just LOVED having her here! Jackson especially is really attached to her, it's so cute...This is how Joshy was watching his movie...Cute guys cute guys!

1 comment:

Janae said...

sounds cold, but looks like lots of fun! we still need to get together. I was sad I missed talking to you the other night and you got stuck with my hubby. I heard you guys were talking about some pretty racey topics. lol