Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crawling Crawling Crawling...

So I'm in the office reading blogs and I turn around and what do I see? Tyceroo! He had somehow got from the family room all the way into the office! I can't believe how mobile he is now. He rolls, scoots, and kinda crawls. A lot of first time moms get excited when their kids start doing stuff like that, but not me! I know what this means all too well...my freedom is over! My house must be baby proofed! I have to keep an eye on him 24/7! Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Tyce is doing well...still a great eater and still the happiest guy in the world. He slept through the night for three nights and totally got my hopes up, only to revert back to getting up a couple times a night. Arg!

The twins are doing great. They are such special boys. They have said and done lots of cute things lately...let's see if I can remember them...

*Them giving Tyce wet willies (thank you Uncle Shane for teaching them that)

*Jackson singing the Barney song (I Love You You Love Me) to Tyce to stop him from crying while I was making his bottle

*Joshy drawing me a picture and saying..."Here is a pretty flower for you because I love you so much mommy."

*Jackson telling me he wants me to go to school with him "for every day" to help him write his name.

*Joshy telling Jackson to not "wiggle his weiner and get pee on mommy's floor."

*After Primary on Sunday Jackson telling me, "Mommy I couldn't hear the Holy Ghost in class because Finn was being TOO loud! I was so sad because I wanted to hear it!" Hahaha.

*The boys reading their Book of Mormons to eachother as if they were Thomas the Train books

*During quiet time the other day they surprised me and cleaned up the WHOLE basement without me even asking...put every single toy away, and even in the right bins (even daddy can't seem to do that!) They came upstairs beaming, so proud of themselves!

*Josh saying, "TYCE YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! STOP DROPPING YOUR FRIEKEN TOYS!" Hahaha, I wonder where he's heard that from?

Well I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now plus I've got to get the boys in the tub and get to the gym.

Here's them this morning after Tyce crawled into the office... Proud Tyceroo...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh Tycey you are soooo cute! I love the one of them all together!

Lindsay said...

cute tycey!!! they are all huge. i'm so glad you got those quotes down. excellent blackmail for when they get old.

Jadeh Kerey said...

Haha Tyce's nose is orange!!
*I never liked carrots..* lol