Thursday, February 4, 2010

Night 1...

Last night was night #1 of letting Tyce cry. He slept from 7:30pm to 2:00am, then fussed on and off (but never a hard cry or scream or anything) till about 5:00am. Then...he slept till 9:30am! Amazing! He never sleeps past 7:30! When I went in to get him in the morning he was SO happy and SO excited to see me. He kicked his legs and flailed his arms, I love it. I love that he forgives me for letting him cry. =) I'm not getting my hopes up that tonight will go as well, but it'd sure be nice!!! Wish us all luck!!!

P.S. I'm sure you're all thinking, oh good, they must've gotten a good nights sleep...but no, Parker and I were wired for some reason (stressing about whether or not to buy a house I guess) and then Jack wet the bed SO...it was another sleepless night...

2 comments:

Denise said...

lol! i always found that when the baby slept through the night...all the other kids just took turns making sure we never got a good night's sleep.

It always made me think they were plotting to keep us a little dull so they could get away with more.

Jenn said...

Hahahaha, you're probably right Denise! Of course, I'm sure WE never did that to OUR parents right? ;)