Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun with Mom and Dad...

I'm sad, my parents are gone. We had a great week together but, as always, it went by too fast. I love having my parents here, everything just seems ok when my mom and dad are by my side. I know that sounds juvenile, but it is just how I feel with them. The boys LOVED having them here and are so bored now that there's no one here to wrestle them all day and play games with them all day. Here are LOTS of pictures from the week, sorry there's so many but I want to remember everything!!!

Grandpa and his boys... Grandpa and Jack...
Jackson with his pink heart shaped marshmallows...Grandma reading the twins one of their new stories...
Frosting Valentine cookies...Tyce, Mr. Happy as always!!!Jack and daddy...Josh loves reading to Tyce...Tyce absolutely ADORED my mom...Mommy and Tyce chowing down on otter pops (don't worry, his isn't opened)...Cute guys in the tub...They are really starting to look alike...They had fun playing out in the snow...Granpa and Tyce...Jackson reading a story about Abraham Lincoln to Josh...Cute cold boy...Daddy even got in on the frosting action...

Thanks so much for coming mom and dad, it always makes us all so happy!!! Well now I have a month to look forward to when my mother in law comes! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Your boys are growing so fast! You've given me some ideas to do next Valentines Day. So...thank you. The video of your boys dancing at Chuck E Cheeses is so funny! We just went there a week ago for the first time and Emery was obsessed in getting the tickets! Anyway, just to let you know...we've moved to Colorado!

Lindsay said...

does dad know he has nice teeth now so he can smile normal? haha. that picture of tyce on the couch is THE CUTEST thing i have ever seen. ever. wish i could have played with the twins =(

Justina Selim said...

You guys are lucky to have so many visitors all the time! I'm jealous! Hopefully we will be your visitors soon! :-> Josh and Tyce are totally starting to look alike! Kinda fun! Oh and Taylor has just wanted me to make the blog private for a while. No special reason really. He said for sure he wants it private before he graduates and starts working so I'm trying to get motivated to do it. So much work, haha.