Friday, February 5, 2010

Night 2...

Well, last night wasn't quite as good as the first night. He slept from 8:00pm to 7:30am but woke up about five times. The good news is that he never really got to the point where he was screaming. He woke up pretty hungry and had a big breakfast. My parents will be here next Wednesday and my mom says I have to have him sleeping through the night by then because she will NOT be able to stand listening to him cry. Let's hope Tyce cooperates!

This morning they were all so cute sitting in my bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (their favorite cartoon)...

So yesterday we were giving Tyce a tub and Jackson goes..."Mommy, I love Tyce SO much that I want you to have ANOTHER Tyce." It melted my heart. Today while we were giving him a tub Jack goes..."Mommy, why didn't you have TWO Tyces like there's two of me and Joshy?" Hahaha, it was cute. They rarely talk about the fact that they are twins, I wonder how much they really understand it. It still amazes me how great they are with Tyce. They absolutely adore him and never get sick of him. My favorite part of the day is when I go get Tyce out of his crib and bring him into my room...the twins get SO excited Tyce is awake and Tyce's little face just lights up as soon as he sees his brothers. I love my boys!!!
Well I better get to the gym before the snow comes...sounds like we'll be snowed in all weekend!

5 comments:

Jadeh Kerey said...

Awww cute pictures! Like I said you can always convince my mom to let me keep Tyce! ;)

<3 Jadeh <3

Daisha said...

Tyce looks so much like Josh in top picture. Crying it out is so hard, but so worth it huh.

Palmer Family said...

So cute!! Audra loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too!! The only way I can cut Audra's nails is if i play that on you tube!

Lindsay said...

those pictures are adorable. i agree with daisha, tyce is looking more and more like a ditto of joshy. can't wait to see him.

Mikaela said...

Wow, I didn't really realize how big Tyce was until I saw him next to the twins in those pictures. Amazing how perception changed everything. Love the Books of Mormon in the fridge, for some reason it reminded me of a certain hilarious pronunciation of Egyptians. ;op