Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Fun...

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year, mostly because my parents were here! Yay! Friday night Parker surprised me and took me to a yummy dinner and a romantic night at a hotel, it was SO wonderful! My parents watched the kids, thanks so much you guys!!! I meant to get a picture of us at the restaurant but forgot SO...you'll just have to imagine Parker and I, eating, in peace and quiet, happy, and enjoying time alone together. =)

On Sunday after church the boys did a hunt for hearts with tootsie rolls on them. They had lots of fun and got so excited each time they found one.

Here's Jack getting the last one out of the tree... Showing me their hearts and tootsie rolls...
Jack was already chowing down on a tootsie roll so he couldn't smile...I got them each a Lightening McQueen car and a Mader car (from the movie Cars), they were really excited and have been playing and sleeping with them ever since...
They got a Valentine's package in the mail from Grandma Morrill and Auntie Tegan and they were SO excited...Josh loved his Winnie the Pooh card...Jack loved his Snoopy card as well...They got lots of candy and goodies but their favorite thing was their new DVD, Horton Hears a Who...they LOVE it!As if they haven't gotten enough...my mom and dad brought them Valentine's goodies too! They each got a bag of heart shaped marshmallows, strawberry Whoppers, and REALLY cute books...

Wow, so much candy in this house! Haha! My dad went home yesterday, we all miss him like crazy already. Luckily we still get my mom until tomorrow! After she leaves I'll post more pics of our week with them.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

funny how whoppers and marshmallows still make me think of your family, that and Ursula Blubber . . . pretty sure no other family in the world eats that with that name attached to it! ;op

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHA ursula blubber! they are spoiled boys.