Friday, May 21, 2010

Date Night...

Last night I picked Parker up from the train station and told him we were going out! Yay! He was very excited to look in the back seat and see no kids! We just went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill but stayed a long time and talked. We sat outside and the weather was beautiful and perfect. Our food was yummy. And it was so nice to be able to just TALK, in peace! Thanks to wonderful amazing patient Christine for babysitting for us. She had to feed them all, clean up huge messes, and get them all down! Super woman Christine!

Here I am with my yummy raspberry sorbetto!!! Not the best pic, but I forgot my camera so we had to use Parker's phone...
I love you babe! Thanks for a fun night! =)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

these pictures are SUPER cute!

Daisha said...

I really like your hair. So cute!!

brandonandbecky said...

very fun! you look so pretty in those pictures~ take advantage of those dates and places to go out! Wanna come to roosevelt soon and visit??? we have the grille- kinda like macaroni grill. lol

Justina Selim said...

How fun! You look so pretty! We have a date night tonight! I'm so excited! First date night in FOREVER! We are paying a babysitter though! Feels so weird and grown up to do that! haha.