Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tyce is Nine Months Old!!!

My baby is nine months old! Gosh, before I know it he'll be a year and then time just speeds up from there!

Tyce had his nine month check yesterday and, other than his iron being a little low, everything looks great! He weighed 21 pounds, which is the 50%. I was pretty surprised by that because he looks so chubby to me! However, I did have preemies so I guess that's what I was used to. He was almost 30 inches tall, which is the 90%. Sounds like he'll be tall like his daddy and Jackson!

Tyce sleeps about 8pm-7am and takes two naps a day. He loves table food like Cheerios and Kix to snack on. He is pulling himself up, can stand for about 5 seconds by himself, and loves to walk along things. He also loves to walk while we hold his hands. He loves to make messes in the pantry pulling stuff out. He loves to pull the toilet paper roll out. He loves to get in my kitchen cabinets and pull all my pots and pans out. Basically, he loves to explore and make messes!

Tyce loves attention, especially when it's from his brothers. His face lights up when the boys come in to the room. He LOVES when they play with him and they can make him laugh better than I can! He is currently teething so he is very very very fussy and high maintenance. AKA he is driving me crazy. I know his teeth hurt but how does me walking around holding him make a difference? Well it must because that's what he wants 24/7! Hopefully it will be better soon. But we love our little Tyce so much and love watching him grow and develop!!!

I snapped some pics this morning...



In other news, CHRISTINE IS HERE AND LIFE IS GOOD!!! =) More on that later.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!

Shasta said...

On your blog, a picture of Tyce and a picture of Josh ended up being side by side. They look alike. That is pretty funny. Glad he's growing well.