Friday, May 28, 2010

Uh Oh Face

Tyce has learned two new things lately that I think are so cute! First is his "uh oh" face. Whenever he drops something he looks at it and says, "uh oh!" Then he makes this face...
Then he laughs....His second trick is his "big boy." Whenever we say BIG BOY he puts his arms up high as he can, haha, it's so cute...He also loves his sippy cup. Two more months then NO MORE BOTTLES! Yay!
I've finally given up on bathing Tyce in the kitchen sink (it's so much easier on my back) because he loves the big tub with his brothers..I love that Tyce is in the background just cracking up...Joshy has been kinda tired lately...

Nothing too exciting to report. Christine leaves Monday for NYC for a week but then comes back for five days before she leaves FOREVER! =( I'm not going to let myself think about that yet. My parents come next WEDNESDAY, which I'm super excited for. And the boys' 4th birthday is coming up...which I am very very excited for. I have everything bought, down to the spiderman plates and napkins. All I have to do is order the cake! Yay!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

tyce is growing up way too fast without me around. not fair. i miss those boys so much! ok and you too haha.

Daisha said...

Geez, Claire is so behind compared to Tyce. Sounds like he has quite the personality!