Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Tribute to Jenn, My Wife, My Love, Our Wonderful Mother!

Jenn, I thought I would give you one of your Mother's Day presents a little early. I hope it gives you a boost :) You have so many special characteristics that make you so successful as a mother and wife. It may not be glamorous and exciting at times, but I think you are doing an amazing job. You are also one of the best friends I could ever hope for and I think everyone who meets you gets to know you for the compassionate and fun person you really are, despite the three kids who seem to steal the show everywhere you go. You do mean everything to your four boys. We Love you so much sweetie!


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE OF PARKER!

Acker Family said...

Such a sweet husband you have!!

Steve and Kim... said...

awww...parker is such a softy. i love it. he should teach everyones husbands a thing or two

Brent said...

Thanks a lot Parker, Make the rest of us husbands look like jerks. But my daughter deserves the best so I'm glad she has you......

Jill said...

That was sweet Parker.

Daisha said...

Loved it!

Michelle said...

Parker way to go - you made your mommy proud! We agree with all you say about your wonderful wife!