Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Denae!

Well today is my only day without visitors so I decided to hurry and blog about THIS week before all the excitement starts this weekend! =) My wonderful grandparents and aunt came to visit this week! They got in Monday night and left this morning. My grandpa and aunt spent Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in DC seeing all the sights and had tons of fun. They had ideal weather, timing, and service. My grandma stayed home with me on Tuesday and Thursday which was SO fun! My grandma and I are very close and she is so full of energy and love. Tuesday we went to Chuck E Cheese and Thursday she babysat the kids while I took a NAP and went to the doctor. It was so nice just having her here with me. Probably the highlight of the trip was our nightly gathering at Nathan's Dairy Bar-pretty much the best ice cream ever. There's a bench there that looks like a cow that the boys just think is the coolest thing ever. So we had lots of fun and I miss them already!

The good news? Shane comes tomorrow night to stay over and spend Mother's Day with us and then Christine comes Sunday afternoon to stay for a month!!! YAY!!! The boys are so excited, they just love having people here and we just want everyone to keep on coming! =)

Here's the crew before they left this morning...

1 comment:

Denise said...

holy smokes woman. we may never be able to hang out again.

Pencil me in for when all your visitors go home! lol!