Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are the kids waiting to open their surprises from Grandma Morrill, they LOVE getting packages in the mail...

When they got home from school I had set up a scavenger hunt for them to find their valentines surprises. I told them they had to read the clues themselves and there were some big words! They were SO cute and read every word! I was quite impressed. Next year I'll have to make it harder. Here they are reading their clues... (oh, by the way, it was the 100th day of school so that's why Jack is wearing a 100 hat) They found them!That night I had church meetings, when I came home there was a heart on the garage door telling me that the valentine cleaning fairy had come to visit. I was then led on a series of clues showing me all the places that had been cleaned. The final clue led me to my room, where Parker was waiting with a eucalyptus bubble bath ready for me, followed by a back scratch (my favorite thing). I was so excited and so appreciate him cleaning pretty much the whole house for me. He knew I'd be stressed cleaning today because my dad is coming for the weekend and so it was the perfect gift. :) I love you babe!!!

No comments: