Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up Day

This week is spirit week at school and today they dressed up as what they want to be when they grow up.  At first Jackson said he wanted to be a missionary, too cute.  Then he changed his mind to a cowboy.  Thanks to Gramma Morrill, he has all the dress up stuff for that (although it's getting a little small!).  Josh initially wanted to be a fireman, but since we had no fireman dress up stuff, he decided he wants to be a baseball player!
After I took the twins' picture Tyce said, "mommy you forgot to take a picture of me!"  He had gone upstairs and put on cowboy boots and hat too, haha too cute...


The twins have their first baseball game tonight but I think it's going to be rained out.  :(  We've had SO little rain this spring but of course it rains today, bummer.

In other news...I started weight watchers yesterday!  I am unhappy with how I look and feel so I decided to make a change.  I went to my first meeting last night and really enjoyed it.  I think this program will work great for me.  It will be hard, that's for sure, but worth it.  Every Wednesday I'll weigh in and update it on my blog...accountability is always helpful.  Wish me luck!

No comments: