Friday, April 27, 2012

First Baseball Game!

Jackson and Josh had their first baseball game last night!  They have been so excited to play in a "real game" and the weather ended up being perfect!  Unfortunately, where the parents sit is pretty far away from the field and my camera doesn't zoom very far so my pics are kinda far away.  However, I have made friends with one of the other moms on the team and she has a better camera so she took some pics and sent them to me.  So there are a few a little closer up.  I also made the pics "extra large" so we'll see if that helps. ANYWAYS...

Here they are before the game!  Josh is #2 and Jackson is #9...
Josh's tongue was out most of the game...
 Jackson was in outfield for three of the four innings...
Haha, I love how bored Jackson looks (in the background).  Baseball sure is a sport that takes patience...
 Joshy running to third, holding his helmet on...(That's their coach in the blue shirt, Coach Ronnie)
 Jackson running to home...
Josh warming up...
 Josh up to bat...

 Josh running to first...
 Josh sneaking a peak at me...
Jackson running from first to second...
 Jackson "getting set" in outfield...
 Josh played third baseman most of the game.  He did great, even getting a couple kids out!
 Josh getting set...
 Jackson batting, he did great!
Jackson running from first to second...
 What was Tyce doing for 2 hours?  Well, he spent the first 20 to 30 minutes screaming and throwing a fit like I've never seen before.  Parker ended up buckling him in his carseat and leaving him in the car while he screamed.  It was so weird, and very frustrating!  After that he was a perfect angel for the rest of the game...
 His face broke out in some weird red rash but then went away a few hours later...
Jack, ready to run...
 Parker got Tyce his own mit, he loves it..
Cute guy...
 After the games they get drinks and hot dogs...

I've never been a baseball fan but I love watching my boys play.  I don't know if it's the sport they'll choose, but we're going to try everything so they can make an informed decision!  I'm so proud of them!

2 comments:

Daisha said...

super cute! I can't believe how old Tyce is looking!

Lindsay said...

oh i can't believe i wasn't there to watch. did they win??? also, that pic that you said jackson is running from second to third, i'm pretty sure it's first to second??

did they like baseball more after a real game??