Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Football Games...

Parker has been playing on the law school intramural football team again this year and they just had their last game (but we still have playoffs!) It is so fun to go watch him play, when I met him he was playing quarterback at Weber State but we decided he should quit and work when we got married instead of play. I know that was a good decision, but I still think it would've been fun to have watched him play. So I have loved going to his games this year, and they did good-they were 4-1!

The other great thing about going to the games is I get to hang out with Justina and the boys get to play with Aiden! Ok, so maybe we miss a few important things in the game because we're busy chatting or trying to keep our kids off the field, but we do the best we can!
The boys love watching daddy play football, and are always yelling "go daddy-touchdown tackle!" I have a hard time keeping them off the field because they want to go play with daddy.

The boys and Aiden...
Justina and Eva...Jackson stuffing his face with M&Ms....I'm actually kinda sad that this will be our last season because Parker will be GRADUATING in April!!! Ok, so I'm not super sad-we are SO sick of school and are ready to start making money instead of borrowing money! Hang in there honey, 6 more months!

4 comments:

Acker Family said...

2 things: 1)Your boys are adorable with their little friend! and 2)You are too skinny!! You look fantastic!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

those boys just look so cute all bundled up in their hats and coats. Adorable!

Parker said...

don't forget about the bar exam sweetie! 9 more months!

Justina Selim said...

YAy these are so fun! I hanving been meaning to out these pics up on my blog too! We will miss you guys next year! I don't even know if I will go to the games! It won't be the same without you!