Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out with Friends...

So I look back over my blog and I swear I must look like the biggest loser because everything is about the boys! I DO have a life ya know! Ok, so not really. I'm a stay at home mom with a husband who has homework 24/7 but, I DO get out sometimes! Haha.

Earlier this week I went to lunch with my friends Ashley, Jami, and Becca and we had a fun time! Jami was my roomate my freshman year at BYU and we have SO many memories, haha, good times huh James!? We haven't seen eachother all summer so it was wonderful to see her again.
Tonight I went out to dinner with my friends from back home, Mikaela and Tiffany. Mikaela and I have been friends since 1st grade and our families were best friends too so, needless to say, there's a LOT of history there! Tiff and Mikaela are both prego too! Yay! We talked forever despite the rude waitress who kept hinting at us to leave, I'm so sure I pay that much for a meal and she wants me to up and leave. So there, there's proof that I do have a life, sorta and sometimes. Ok, so I can't just leave out the boys. I took them on a "pic nic nic" the other day and they were SO cute. They think eating outside on a blanket at a park is the coolest thing ever and it is fun to see how excited they get. Gotta love the days where they're easily entertained!
Ok, and last but not least...the JACKSON posting is coming up next I swear! I've got some people telling me that Josh must be my favorite cuz I haven't done Jack's posting yet. THAT IS NOT THE CASE! I promise I'll get Jack's up soon! Maybe even tomorrow if you're lucky =) or if I'm lucky enough to get 20 minutes to myself. We'll see............

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Haha, who are you kidding! You don't get to have a life when your husband is in law school! Haha! Those pics of the boys on the pic nic nic are cute! I love the beanies!

Pearson's said...

looks like you had a good night out without the kiddos. Wish i could have been there.

Acker Family said...

Looks like fun! I wanted to be at that reunion too! :)