Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND!!!

Happy Birthday Parker! Today has been a crazy busy day with 18 people over for Parker's birthday dinner so I am, needless to say, exhausted from cooking, cleaning, and entertaining. SO...I am going to do his birthday post tomorrow (I'm also waiting to get some pics from my dad of the festivities). Plus, Parker leaves tomorrow for a week for interviews in Oregon and California so I'll be all alone with the boys and maybe blogging will keep me sane! But if you are dying to read about Parker today (and really, who isn't!?) then you can read his sister Jackie's post she did today, it's super sweet and all true! But I love you honey and am SO glad you were born 29 years ago!!! =)

On a different note, Parker and I are currently avoiding the auhorities as we are worried our children may be taken away from us. Poor Jackson fell out of the shopping cart at Cabellas and has a huge bruise on his cheek and hip. Poor Josh was trying to walk down the stairs in my mom's heels (yes you read that right) and he biffed it and fell down about 6 stairs and got a fat bloody lip! My poor children! Anyways, the pictures don't do them justice because my stupid camera isn't cooperating with me but...you get the picture...

Poor Jack has been sick with a fever for a few days and Josh just threw up all over my bathroom! They are still active as ever though! Haha! Stay tuned to learn more about Parker and his fun birthday weekend! =)

2 comments:

Val said...

Oh, they are just adorable, beat up or not. The worst is when you have to take them in for a Dr. appt. and they are banged up like that. There have been a few times I just knew CPS was going to be called! Luckily, doctors seem to possess a little common sense and no ones called on us yet!

Val said...

P.S. Was your mom walking around Cabellas barefoot? Or did that happen at home? I prefer to picture her walking around Cabellas sans shoes. Oh yeah, and happy birthday Parker!!