Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

We had a low key Father's Day but hopefully Parker felt special and knows how much we love him!
 
Here he is opening the cards from the boys...


I got him an hour massage at a spa which I think he will thoroughly enjoy (Parker LOVES massages!).  Parker is a lucky guy to have three little boys that absolutely adore him, but he deserves it...he is an amazing daddy to those boys.  WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

Of course I also need to give a shout out to my OWN daddy, who is everything I ever needed and wanted and still need and want in a dad.  We have always been close and always will be close and I appreciate all he's done and continues to do for me.  He loves me and he would do anything for me.  I know he is always there for me whether I need a listening ear or a good laugh.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!!!

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP ON MY BLOG!  YAY!  Now I'm off to pack for girls camp!  Ugh.....

No comments: