Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Part 1

While Parker and I were in Mexico my parents took the boys to Philadelphia (not their first choice since they had gone there in March with Michelle and I but the weather everywhere around was super rainy and windy so they had to find things to do indoors).  Sounds like they had a fantastic time though!
 
 
Here's Tyce before they left, seriously hilarious outfit (and yes Tyce ALWAYS has his hands down his pants!!!)
 Their hotel room had a loft and the boys seriously thought it was the coolest thing they'd ever seen...

 The first day they went to the Adventure Aquarium...














When Parker and I called them that night they were SO talkative about the aquarium, they loved it!  I think they all share their mommy's love for sea creatures.  :) 

No comments: