Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Part 2

On Tuesday they took them to the Please Touch Museum.  I've blogged about it before when we went in March but they had a wonderful time again and played all the way up until closing time!

Josh the mechanic...
 
 Astronauts...

They got home late that night and Parker and I were SO excited to see them!  To be honest, I didn't miss them much when we were in Mexico but when we got home and the house was empty I really missed them.  They were so cute when they saw us and they loved the souvenirs we got them from Mexico (t-shirts, necklaces, and marionettes).  It felt good to have my family together again. 

Grandma and Grandpa also got the boys these ADORABLE Oregon Duck hats...

 
 
June is seriously such a crazy month for our family, I have to post every day to catch up and get current because so much fun stuff is going on!  Next post...end of t-ball season!  

No comments: