Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Jackson and Josh!

Thursday the 13th was Jackson and Josh's 7th birthday!  They were really excited to turn 7 since most of their friends have been 7 for a while.  I, of course, am just sad that they keep growing up so fast!!!  Here are some pics from their birthday (their party was on Saturday, that's to come later).
 
Decorations...
 We filled their room with balloons while they were sleeping...
 Breakfast in bed...

 Family presents...

My parents, Tyce, and I went to their school to bring popsicles for the class.  Here they are while the class is singing to them...
 That night Josh wanted fudge and Jack wanted rice krispie treats...


 Jackson got a batwing...
 Josh got a glow in the dark ball shooter...
 Grandma got them the game "Fibber" which is hilarious...


I know it sound so cliché but my twins are growing up way faster than I'm ready for.  I LOVE having twins and I have LOVED age 6...bring on age 7!!!!

No comments: