Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trip To Mexico Day 3 & 4

Saturday and Sunday we just relaxed and enjoyed life.  I couldn't sleep in past 6 or 7am so I got up and went to the gym which I LOVED!  I pretty much had it to myself and it was cool, I could watch American tv on my treadmill, and the trainer would bring me these ice cold eucalyptus towels that felt SO good while running.  After I worked out I'd order room service for breakfast...I could sure get used to that!
 
 
The obligatory feet, sand, and ocean picture...and for all those girls wondering why I didn't get a pedi before my trip it's because Parker doesn't like my toenails painted!  Weird but fine by me!
On our way to dinner where I actually found something I love, papaya bbq chicken breast...it was so tender and juicy it literally just fell off the bone...

 Parker wanted to head over to the beach to watch a traditional Mayan dance...

After dinner we went to the Lupita Lounge (an awesome outdoor lounge type area) for some amazing live music, we LOVED the lounge and LOVED the music.  Parker had shrimp for dinner then a whole California roll at the lounge and he got really sick that night.  Here's a pic of the last time he felt good for about four days...
My last morning of working out, taking a dip in our private pool, and ordering room service for breakfast...
My attempt at getting a pic of our room, it is SO humid there that as soon as you turn the camera on the lens gets all foggy...
We got up at 4am on Monday morning to head home, needless to say...WE WERE NOT HAPPY TO BE LEAVING!!!!
 
 
Ah the time went by so fast but rather than be sad that it's over I'm going to be happy that it happened.  I'm so grateful for a husband that works so hard at work to be able to pay for trips like this.  I am so grateful for a husband that worked so hard to plan this trip because he loves me so much and wanted it to be perfect.  I am so grateful for a man that, 10 years ago, picked me to be his forever...not a day goes by where I'm not reminded how lucky I am that he chose me.  We have a very close and open relationship and since we're able to communicate so well we rarely fight.  Parker never tears me down, he always tries to lift me up.  Parker is loving, honest, sweet, and downright sexy.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE!  Happy 10 years and looking forward to the rest!  :)
 
One last shout out to my AMAZING parents who flew out and watched the boys while we were gone.  They had a blast and didn't miss us at all (post soon to come on their week together).  Thanks SO much mom and dad!!!

No comments: