Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mexico Trip Day 2 Part 2-SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS!

Ever since I was a very little girl and went to Sea World for the first time I have wanted to be a marine biologist and train dolphins.  Unfortunately that never came to pass but my dream of swimming with the dolphins never went away.  My amazing husband surprised me the night before and told me he had arranged for us to do the dolphin excursion, I was SO excited!  There were eight people in our group and the trainer was hilarious and really interesting.  We each got to do several things with the dolphins...
 
 




 Parker's favorite part was the foot push...




 I didn't look quite as graceful...





 My favorite part was the dorsal ride...

It was seriously the best hour of my life, it was perfect weather, perfect water, perfect company, and perfect dolphins.  It meant SO much to me that Parker did that for me, he knows me so well and does all he can to make me happy...THANKS BABE!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!

One more post to come!